Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Your news on the move...


Three days is not a very long time to make a decision that will more than likely change the rest of your life, but that is about how long I had. I have decided to chase the dream, and accepted a position in New York to work with on The Next Food Network Star. It is the Food Network's reality show that gives ten new finalists the chance to compete for the biggest prize on television: their own Food Network show.

I am so fortunate and blessed at the opportunity and can not wait to begin work on Monday January 19th. Please keep in touch and join me as I take the leap of faith in moving on Friday the 16th.

This blog is your one-stop-shop to find out the latest on my adventures in one of the greatest cities in America.

6 comments:

  1. Please keep my #1 son in your prayers. Know that we all love you.
    Forever, your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to miss you Dillon!
    I will be praying for you, have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dillon,

    Make us proud! Show those New Yorkers how a true Southern Gentleman is supposed to act! I can't wait to hear all of your stories....will you be home for Christmas? I am sure we can get some nice goodies together for you by then!!

    Love you!
    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dillon,
    Please send hugs and kisses to Guy Fieri!!! Have I mentioned to you lately how much I LOVE HIM!!!! I love being able to tell people that my COUSIN works for the Food Network. This is amazing. I know that Mawsy and Pawsy are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dillon,

    I just wanted to let you know how excited I was when your mom told me about your new job with The Food Network. I'm a huge fan of the Food Network, and have followed all of the Next Food Network Star seasons. Maw Maw Danna was just as excited as I was and wishes you well.

    Enjoy the adventure and know that your family & friends will be missing you.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey followers of Dillon,
    He's not going to say it so I will brag on him a little. Dillon cooked Sunday dinner for his apartmentmates. Yes, he can cook too! Jambalaya, white beans, salad and bread were the south LA menu. Let me see...two LA men plus one NY man equals good eating any way you add it! Way to go Dill in bringing some south LA cooking to the Big Apple.
    From our household to your household with love! : - )

    ReplyDelete